Tuesday, February 12, 2008

One of Those Annoying Surveys

I actually meant to write something profound today (as yet to-be-determined), but I simply ran out of time due to some rather fascinating reading about fraud in Contracts (note the sarcastic bend to the last part of that sentence...). Anyway, due to the fact that I want to post something but still really need to get to bed at a decent hour, I thought I'd paste one of those e-mail surveys that go around all the time. I like filling them out, but it seems nobody else does. This way I can pass it on without annoying people by clogging their inboxes. Genius! (And to clarify some of my answers, I actually filled this out at work last week...) If you want to actually return your own answers to this survey to me, by all means do so. I love receiving them!


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

There’s some obscure great-aunt or something named Kate, but I think that was a coincidence

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

Honestly don’t know. Last March?

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

It could be a little neater, but it’s not too bad

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

Ham

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

A dog and a cat. They’re my “kids”

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

Yeah, I think so

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A Lot?

Oh, never!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS

Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

Already did, but probably won’t again

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?

Chocolate Lucky Charms

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

Sometimes

12. DO YOU THINK YOU'RE STRONG?

Kinda

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?

Depends on my mood. I tend towards Cookies ‘n’ Cream or Mint Chocolate Chip

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?

Their general expression, I think

15. RED OR PINK?

Red

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?

I’m too lazy

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?

My college friends, the closest living over 5 hours away

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?

Of course!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?

Black and Black

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?

A 100 Grand snack-sized bar

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

A co-worker talking tax to a client

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

Midnight blue

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?

A crisp fall day, freshly baked chocolate-chip cookies

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

A Financial Advisor in Rochester

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?

Of course I do!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?

Equestrian

27. HAIR COLOR?

Mousy brown with blond streaks (some are even natural!)

28. EYE COLOR?

Hazel tending towards blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?

Used to and still will occasionally

30. FAVORITE FOOD?

Most things I don’t have to cook myself (see Jihad list for exceptions)

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?

Happy Endings!!!

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (finally!)

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?

Black

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?

Fall

35. HUGS OR KISSES?

Noo touchy!

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?

Freshly baked chocolate chip cookies with a little bit of ice cream on the side

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

Beats me!

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

Everybody!

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?

“Contract and Related Obligations” It's riveting!

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

“SII Investments – When you are Serious About Success”

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?

Shawshank Redemption

42. FAVORITE SOUND(s)

Horse shoes clicking on concrete or pool balls hitting each other

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?

Beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?

Christchurch, New Zealand

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?

Sarcasm

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?

Staunton, VA

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?

Well, that’s just a dumb question!


No comments: