Saturday, March 29, 2008

10 things you probably already figured out...

Inspired by the post of a friend, I thought I'd do the same thing (almost, anyway). So here goes:

10 things you probably already know about me but I'll articulate anyway:

1. I love to learn but hate to study. This is best evidenced by my blogging the night before a midterm instead of studying...

2. I absolutely love to travel. If you say the word "go", my ears immediately perk up and I'll reply "Go? Where?!"

3. I've always wished I was able to take horseback riding back up after college, but I've never had either the time or money or both.

4. My best friends lived on opposite coasts of the country for four years. Now one has at least moved to within a 5 hour drive, but I still miss them both horribly.

5. I love my dog, but at the same time she drives me absolutely nuts, and I'm forever feeling guilty about it.

6. I'm neurotic about my pet peeves. The things that annoy me are always the things that are easiest for me to notice.

7. I'm impatient to remodel my house and wish I could do it in one fell swoop instead of this one-thing-at-a-time-as-I-can-afford-it crap.

8. I've always wanted to move out east but never had the guts to do it without first finding a job there - but everybody knows it's really hard to find a job there if you don't already live there!

9. I feel guilty every week that I haven't gone to church except for Christmas and Easter for the past year (since before school started).

10. I'm jealous of my friend who recently got engaged - she was my last single friend from my past!

No comments: