OK, so I realize I haven't blogged for over a week now. I'm a horrible person. That's probably a disturbing practice of mine - making all of you loyal readers (all one or two of you) wait so long in between my incredibly witty and worthwhile blogs. I apologize and will try to remedy the situation. No promises, though.
I've been thinking a lot lately that I need to lament (yes, lament, because I don't feel I rail and lament nearly enough) about the things I notice my fellow commuters doing in their cars on the way to work in the morning. So I'll just write a quick list:
- Applying Make-up (interesting side-note: the practice of applying make-up while operating a motor vehicle is called "farding". So I see people "fard" all the time!)
- Reading the newspaper
- Talking on their phones
- Gesticulating with both hands
- Filing (really, I saw someone filing papers once)
There are others but now of course I can't think of them. The list above is the most prevalent. Makes me think of all the tortious activities going on out there. And I thought I was a dangerous driver because I speed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment